13.5 oz. selvedge denim
Tapered leg 32 inch leg
Triumph piston brass fly button
Triumph piston embossed leather patch on rear
Our denim has been through a process called sanforization, which means it has been stretched, fixed and shrunk in length. This is done in order to reduce the amount of shrinkage that can happen after your jeans’ first wash. The result of sanforization reduced the potential shrinkage of the denim to only 1-3% as standard so the fit remains true to size.
To look after your jeans we recommend holding off on washing them for as long as possible. This will help to break in the jeans and result in an authentic wear pattern with more pronounced fading.
Wash as rarely as possible but when you need to wash the jeans we recommend the following instructions.
- Turn jeans inside out and wash them on their own – this helps to prevent any bleeding and the blue dye ruining any other products.
- Hand wash is recommended – this is much gentler on the fibres and you have more control over the water temperature so it isn’t too hot for the denim.
- Use a mild detergent sparingly or a bespoke denim detergent – wait for the detergent to dissolve before adding the jeans to the water. Don’t overuse the detergent as this can result in a build-up.
- Allow the jeans to soak for approximately 45 minutes then rinse three times with clean water. Making sure not to wring out the jeans as this can damage the fibres, instead it’s best to roll them to remove excess water.
- To dry the jeans we recommend letting them drip dry, where possible leave outside to line dry but avoiding direct sunlight.
- When they are 90% dry it is advisable to put the jeans on because the dampness will provide some give to the fabric that allows the wearer to stretch them back to a comfortable fit.