Financing your Triumph
tRIsTAR pcp (personal contract purchase)
Riders love control. So if you like to control your motorcycling expenditure and would also like a brand new Triumph every two or three years, you should be considering a TriStar PCP (Personal Contract Purchase) for your next bike. This is how it works:
Decide on your Triumph and pay a deposit, agree affordable monthly repayments based on your proposed annual mileage and term, sign the agreement and ride away.
You will be given a predicted future value for the bike at the time of purchase (based on your chosen annual mileage and term), so at the end of the agreement, you have three options, either:
- part exchange it for a new Triumph,
- pay the optional final repayment (equivalent to the predicted future value, plus a £10 purchase fee) and own the bike,
- or, return the bike*
You have the option of taking the finance over two or three years to suit your budget.
And your Triumph dealer arranges
the finance documentation. You just check the paperwork, sign on the dotted
line and ride away.
For more information and an example quote visit triumphtristar.co.uk
tristar hp (Hire Purchase)
Hire Purchase deals are designed
to help you spread the cost. With Triumph TriStar HP, you can:
- Pay an initial deposit, sign the agreement and ride away and making regular monthly repayments. After the last repayment, the bike’s all yours.
- Choose any new or used Triumph that's up to ten years old and decide how long you want to make regular repayments, between one and five years.
- Save time on the phone or internet, as your Triumph dealer arranges the finance documentation. You just check the paperwork, sign on the dotted line and ride away.
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18+. Only available through Triumph TriStar, a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH. Finance figures are subject to change. Finance offers end 30.09.18 6.9% APR Representative minimum 15% deposit required or £1,500, whichever is lower. With TriStar Personal Contract Purchase you have the option at the end of the agreement to:(1) Return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply- in these examples, 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999 miless. (2) Pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or (3) Part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.