ENDS: 24th NOVEMBER 2019
TIGER 900 DRAW
YOU HAVE BEEN ENTERED INTO THE TIGER 900 DRAW
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Triumph Motorcycles Limited
2. Promotional period: Promotion opens 16th November 2019 and closes 24th November 2019.
3. Eligibility: Entry is open to residents in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 26-74 years old, and must possess a full, valid motorcycle licence for a minimum of 24 months. The promotion excludes TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES LTD employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Prize draw is subject to all local laws and regulations where offered.
4. Entry Instructions: Requested a Keep Me Informed and indicate a purchase intent of “As soon as it is in dealerships” or “6-12 months” or “more than 12 months” for the Tiger 900 at a Motorcycle Live at The NEC via a member of staff on the Triumph Motorcycles stand and upon agreement to enter the draw participants name will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
5. No purchase necessary, only one entry per person is permitted; any breach of this intentional or accidental will result in automatic disqualification from the prize draw.
6. Winner Selection: The winners will be picked at random from the entries as per clause 4 above to enter the draw entries during the qualifying period. If a winner declines the offer of Tiger 900 Launch Event tickets their entry will be declared void and a further draw will be made. This process will be repeated until twelve winners are drawn.
7. The winners will be notified by Triumph Motorcycles Ltd in the form of either a written, electronic or spoken communication and will be provided with a deadline to respond within 48 hours.
8. Prize Fund: There are twelve pairs of entry tickets available in total (only one pair per winner); entry tickets for the Tiger 900 Launch event at the Triumph Factory Visitor Experience on Tuesday 3rd December 2019
9. Each winner will win receive one pair of tickets to the Tiger 900 Launch event at the Triumph Factory Visitor Experience on Tuesday 3rd December 2019.
10. Winners will be notified before 17:00hrs on 26th November, 2019.
11. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
12. General: Winners’ full names and countries will be available for a period of 3 (three) months upon request. For names of winners please contact Triumph Motorcycles UK after the date of 26th November 2019.
13. Publication of Prize Winners Entry: By entering the Promotion the entrant agrees that their entry may be published on the Promoter’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and in other media, including press release material, at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Entry to the prize draw signifies acceptance of any publicity activity as a result of winning a prize. Refusal to take part in any reasonable publicity activity advised by the Promoter entitles the Promoter to withdraw the prize and award it elsewhere. Publicity related to this prize draw will at a minimum include the release of the winner’s name to those who contact the Promoter to obtain the name of the winner.
14. Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold or advertised for sale. If a winner declines the offer of a pair of entry tickets to the Tiger 900 Launch Event their entry will be declared void and a further draw will be made. This process will be repeated until a winner is drawn.
15. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided. If a winner declines the offer of a pair of entry tickets to the Tiger 900 Launch Event their entry will be declared void and a further draw will be made. This process will be repeated until a winner is drawn.
16. The promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of participating in the promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
17. Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet, accommodation and the cost of travel to the event, including parking.
18. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
19. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
20. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far, as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
23. By entering the prize draw participant agrees to accept and abide by these Terms & Conditions and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this promotion, rule interpretation or award of prize shall be submitted to Promoter, whose decision shall be binding and final. Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Except where prohibited, each Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of England and Wales; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event legal fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, ‘Special Damages’); and (4) Participant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. English law governs the promotion and all aspects related thereto.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
Data Protection: All personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the promoter and appointed third parties for the purposes of administering and managing the promotion and prize (where applicable) and verifying the eligibility of each participant. The promoter will not use any personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. By participating in the promotion, each entrant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions.