Since the 1959 launch of the Triumph Bonneville riders have been customising and making them their own. Over the decades Bonneville has spawned countless customs from landspeed record holders to the most contemporary of custom specials.
The new Bonneville Spirit captures the style and effortless cool of the 1950s Bonneville, but of course adds the benefit of up-to-date engineering to create a new classic British twin for the 21st century.
The most striking feature is the unique Spirit Blue / New England White paint scheme which adorns the fuel tank and rear mudguard. White stitching has been used to decorate the part-textured seat cover, and contrasts with the Jet Black paint that has been applied to the side panel and front mudguard. In favour of the traditional chrome Triumph badge the latest Triumph script has been used on the fuel tank to maintain to the fresh contemporary feel.
Adding to the scheme are a number of components; handlebars, mirror housings, engine covers, wheel rims and hubs, which have been blackened. Stubby silencers from the Bonneville, a compact black headlight from the Scrambler and a rear mudguard from the Thruxton complete the look. The spirit of customisation is made even easier by an extensive range of Triumph Genuine Accessories. Available with components that can add styling, protection, comfort and performance, the possibilities of personalisation are endless.
- New T100 based Special Edition styled to celebrate the spirit of customisation launched at the 2014 Intermot Cologne Show
- Unique Spirit Blue / New England White paint scheme
- Customised black look carried across bike with blackened handlebars, mirrors, front mudguard wheel rims and hubs
- Minimalistic black headlight from the Triumph Scrambler
- Contrasting white seat stitching with part-textured seat cover
- Shortened rear mudguard from the Triumph Thruxton