A motorcycle that enjoys unparalleled road and off-road capability, the top-spec Scrambler 1200 XE handles every bit as naturally on the tarmac as it does doing what even the most focused adventure bike can do, plus of course, full-on scrambling.
With a beautiful combination of poise, iconic design and premium finish, married to class-leading road-focused capability and a whole new benchmark in off-road scrambling performance - the result represents the ultimate in motorcycling freedom.
NEW SCRAMBLER 1200 XE KEY FEATURES
CORNERING OPTOMISED ABS & TRACTION CONTROL WITH IMU
Exclusive to the XE model, advanced Cornering Optomised ABS & Traction Control deliver greater stability for the rider, even in extreme conditions. This is facilitated by an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) which manages how components work together to deliver a superior riding experience.Discover More
SIX RIDING MODES
Each of the six riding modes – Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider-Configurable and Off-Road Pro – that are available on the XE adjust throttle response, ABS & traction control settings to suit riding conditions.Discover More
LONGER TRAVEL USD FORKS
The XE’s premium top specification upside down Showa cartridge front forks are fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound to maximise ride comfort, and have 250mm of travel (50mm more than the XC model).Request a Test Ride
LONGER TRAVEL REAR SUSPENSION
To maximise your scrambling options, the Öhlins twin spring rear suspension unit is fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound, and offers 250mm travel (which is 50mm more than the XC model).Discover More
LONGER TRAVEL ALUMINIUM SWINGARM
The XE’s shot blasted and anodised aluminium swingarm is 32mm longer than the XC. This total length of 579mm improves the XE’s ground clearance and off-road capability.
ADVANCED RIDE-ENHANCING BENEFITS
The Scrambler 1200 has ride-enhancing capabilities including torque-assist clutch, ride-by-wire, cruise control, liquid cooling, keyless ignition, heated grips, excellent fuel efficiency and USB charging socket, making it easier to extend your ride for longer.Discover More
2ND GENERATION TFT INSTRUMENTS
A stunning minimalist stylish design has two information layout design themes and includes personalisation capability that allows the rider to include their name in the start-up sequence.Discover More
TOP-OF-THE-RANGE FINISHES & DETAILING
To reflect its top-of-the-range status, the XE comes with all the premium details found on the XC model and more, including; iconic Triumph triangle tank badge, hand guards with aluminium brace, Brembo MCS lever and silver handlebar finish with black anodised risers & clamp.Discover More
ADJUSTABLE FOLDING FOOT CONTROLS
Folding foot controls are included on both Scrambler 1200 models, the XE also allows the rider to alter the height of the brake pedal to suit their riding style or create greater clearance for off-road needs.
ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR POSITION
The Scrambler XE’s handlebar position can be adjusted with reversible handlebar risers, removable spacer, and angle-adjustable bars to better suit rider preference and riding style. For added comfort, the XE handlebars are 65mm wider than the XC’s.Discover More
FIRST-IN-CLASS DUAL-PURPOSE CAPABILITY
The Scrambler 1200 XE has been fine-tuned to deliver thrilling ‘any road’ all-day comfort with genuine adventure and scrambling capability. This incredible level of dual-purpose dynamic riding capability is achieved with a high spec combination of motorcycle engineering that includes longer wheel travel Öhlins rear suspension unit, longer travel Showa upside-down forks, Brembo brakes, and side-laced wheels with adventure-focused tubeless Metzeler Tourance tyres.
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE, TECHNOLOGY & STYLE
The top-of-the-range XE is leading the next step in scrambling with phenomenal road-going ability together with even more advanced off-road specification. The torque-rich 1200cc Bonneville engine, a sculpted twin high level exhaust with an exquisite signature scrambler soundtrack, and Optimised Cornering ABS and Traction Control supported by an Inertial Measurement Unit all combine for the best possible riding experience. In addition, even more class-leading state-of-the-art technology is built in, including 6 riding modes, to give a confidence-inspiring ride whatever adventures you approach.
SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
- High Torque, high performance, liquid cooled 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune.
- Low inertia, six-speed, 8-valve 270o crank angle parallel twin
- 90PS peak power at 7,400rpm
- 110Nm peak torque at 3950rpm
- 7,500rpm rev limit
- High service interval of 10,000miles (16,000km)
- Category-leading Brembo twin 320mm floating discs with Monobloc M50 front calipers
- Brembo 2-piston 255mm rear brake caliper
- Showa adjustable long travel USD cartridge forks with 200mm travel.
- Öhlins adjustable long travel rear suspension with 200mm travel.
- Long travel aluminium swingarm (547m long)
- High specification side-laced wheels
- Duel-purpose Metzler Tourance tubeless tyres
- Commanding rider ergonomics
- New dedicated scrambler frame
- Folding foot controls
- Adjustable handlebar position
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Five riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Configurable)
- Torque-assist clutch
- Intuitive switchcubes & 5-way joystick
- Illuminated backlit switches
- ABS & switchable traction control
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Keyless ignition
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Accessory fit My Triumph connectivity module, enabling the world’s first integrated GoPro control system, ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation, plus phone and music operation.
- Accessory fit Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- Category-leading finish & detailing
- Crafted aluminium mudguards, number board, swingarm, bash plate.
- Sculpted side panels with brushed aluminium badge
- Stainless Steel tank strap.
- Brushed aluminium Monza filler cap
- Two colour schemes: Jet Black with Matt Black, and Khaki Green with Brooklands Green
FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO THE SCRAMBLER XE
- Longer travel Showa adjustable USD forks with 250mm travel
- Longer travel Öhlins adjustable rear suspension with 250mm travel
- Longer travel aluminium swingarm (579mm)
- Adjustable folding foot controls
- Hand guards with aluminium brace
- Brembo MCS lever
- Optimised Cornering ABS and Traction Control, facilitated by an inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Six riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider-Configurable and Off-Road Pro)
- Top-of-the-range finishes & detailing
- Iconic Triumph tank badge
- Silver handlebar finish with black anodised risers and clamps.
- Gold coloured forks
- Two colour schemes: Fusion White with Brooklands Green, and Cobalt Blue with Jet Black