Terms and Conditions for the Tiger Adventure Offers
Tiger Adventure Complimentary Panniers Offer
Triumph Motorcycles is offering a set of complimentary Silver Aluminum Expedition Panniers (RRP £535.00) on purchases of new XRx, XRx Low, XRT, XCx, XCx Low and XCA 2017 Tiger 800 and TigerExplorer model motorcycles for a limited time only. Available in Silver Aluminum colour only.
If a mounting kit is required to fit the luggage system to the motorcycle (and is not already included within the motorcycle purchase) the kit (part number A9508193) will be provided without cost, aspart of the complimentary pannier offer (RRP £255.00). Fitting charges may apply.
Offer is subject to availability, subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
The Triumph Dealership reserves the right to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value.
No cash or alternative item will be provided.
Test Ride Campaign April 2017 T-Shirt Promotion
1. The Tiger Adventure Test Ride Campaign 2017 T-Shirt Promotion (The Promotion) operates from Friday 31 March 2017 to Sunday 31 May 2017 only (The Open Period).
2. Entry is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and qualifying countries in Europe (France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden and Spain) for anyone able to legally complete a test ride.
3. The Promotion is open to anyone completing a test ride on a new Tiger Adventure demonstration bike (new Tiger 800 or new Tiger Explorer only, excluding Tiger Sport) at an official Triumph Dealership during the opening hours of participating Triumph Dealerships in the Open Period.
4. The Promotion offer of a Limited Edition Tiger Adventure T-Shirt (T-Shirt) is free and no purchase is necessary. One T-shirt per person, subject to available sizes and stock availability. No cash or alternative item will be provided, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Triumph Dealership reserves the right to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value.
5. The participating dealer will confirm the requirements to be offered a test ride in terms of licence and any particular conditions when the test ride is booked.
6. The participating dealer reserves the right to refuse a test ride in which case a T-shirt will not be provided.
7. The address for correspondence relating to The Promotion is The Marketing Department, Triumph Motorcycles Limited, Normandy Way, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3BZ United Kingdom.
8. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Triumph Motorcycles, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
9. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
This version includes suggestions from Daniel Gibson, Compliance Officer 9/2/17