My Triumph's not brand new, can I still be covered?

    You can buy Triumph Assist providing your motorcycle is less than 10 years old with cover starting from as little as £75. Remember, this is also personal-based cover which means you’ll be covered as a rider, a pillion passenger, driver or passenger in any vehicle***.

    Triumph Assist Product



    You pay

    Roadside, Recovery, At home and onward travel

    We’ll fix your motorcycle if you break down at the roadside, and if your bike can’t be fixed, we’ll take you and it to any UK destination or Triumph dealer. Or, if you break down at home we’ll come to your rescue. Plus, we’ll also make sure your travel plans aren’t disrupted by providing a replacement vehicle for up to three consecutive days or alternative travel costs or overnight B&B accommodation††



    Roadside, Recovery, At Home, Onward Travel and European cover

    As well as Roadside, Recovery, At Home and Onward Travel you’ll have cover in 20 European countries, English speaking incident managers and transport back to the UK if necessary.



    Other cover levels are available – go online or call into RAC’s dedicated call centre. Our dedicated call centre is open Mon - Fri 7am - 10pm, Sat 8am - 8pm, Sun 9am - 7pm, Bank Holidays 9am - 5pm.